International scientific practical conference «Modern information and innovative technologies in transport (MINTT) The purpose of the conference is to analyze and summarize new theoretical and applied results in the application of modern information and innovative technologies in the transport industry.
Fields of the conference:
- intelligent decision support systems in the transport sector;
- training systems and the human factor in transport;
- control, diagnosis and decision- making in the management of moving objects;
- shipping safety;
- information technology,systems analysis and mathematical modelling of complex objects;
- problems of reliability and energy saving,ecological safety and resource technologies;
- competency approach in the training of transport professionals.
Applications submission for participation and information material provision is carried out according to the rules of the current year.For detailed information, visit the relevant section of the site or send a message to the address of the organizing committee: firstname.lastname@example.org