According to curriculum 2020 – 2021, department staff teaches following disciples:
• Economic theory and economics of marine industry;
• Marketing and management of sea economic complex;
• Maritime law,
• Maritime and commercial law,
• Cargo transportation technology;
• IMO standards and security measures on board;
• Rules and regulations of classification societies.
All disciplines content, taking into account competence-based approach, was prepared. It was posted on MOODLE platform for organizing of KSMA educational process. Educational and methodological materials for distance learning. It was posted on Moodle educational platform. Content includes: syllabus, work program, lecture notes and interactive lectures, guidelines for practical classes, guidelines for individual work, list of questions for tests and exams, complex control tasks.