Laboratory of Innovative Technologies at the Department of Innovative Technologies and Technical Means of Navigation headed by Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor S. Voloshynov.
The laboratory goals: training of the Academy teachers in the latest technologies, work in a single information and educational space, assistance in the formation of electronic, educational and scientific content.
The main tasks of the laboratory are:
- Monitor trends and prospects in education both in Ukraine and in the world; create a database of innovative ideas in education.
- Organize information and analytical search for the latest technologies in e-learning.
- Prepare proposals for the implementation of the latest innovative developments.
- Introduce perspective and qualitatively improved innovative technologies into the educational process.
- Implement progressive forms of organization of the educational process and active learning methods.
- Develop, organize and control the measures aimed at meeting the requirements of the competency-based approach in terms of ensuring the educational process of the academy.
- Provide methodological and organizational quality assurance of the cadet / student assessment procedure.
- Monitor the information presence of the academy in the information and communication environment.
- Implement e-learning; support the development of courses by teachers of the academy; ensure control of e-learning.
- Develop guidelines and methodological materials on work with the e-learning website.
- Provide support and assistance of information processes on the e-learning website.
- Conduct training of teachers, cadets/students on the use of the e-learning website.
- Monitor the quality of Internet resources of the academy and its subdivisions, develop proposals for their improvement.
- Provide consulting and methodological assistance to teachers of the academy on the e-learning system.
- Control the implementation of e-learning and compliance with the requirements for the organization of education on the website of the academy.