ADMISSION TO KSMA
Full-time study and extramural forms are available only in Ukrainian-speaking group at the expense of individuals and legal entities for the degree of “MASTER” in the subject area of “TRANSPORT” in the specialty “RIVER AND SEA TRANSPORT” and specializations:
Navigation and Ship Handling at Sea
Ship Technical Systems and Complexes Operation
On the basis of the bachelor’s degree − Term of study − 1 year 4 months.
Admission to the master’s degree takes place in the form of the Common Entrance English Examination and the Specialty Entrance Exam.
Registration of entrants for the Common Entrance English Examination willstart from 11 May till 3 June, 2021 (Building 1, Room 111).
Conducting of the Common Entrance English Examination − 30 June, 2021.
Registration of entrants’ accounts, downloading of all necessary documents – 1 July, 2021.
Applications and documents are accepted from 15 July till 23 July, 2021.
Conducting of the Specialty Entrance Exam – 19 July till 28 July, 2021.
TO BECOME A STUDENT OF KSMA, FOREIGN ENTRANTS SHOULD SUBMIT:
1) Original of the diploma and diploma supplement about the previous obtained educational level (educational-qualification level) + 2 copies;
2) Original of the Common Entrance English Examination certificate and examination letter with printed results;
3) Specialized marine medicine, blood type and Rh factor, electrocardiogram;
4) Drug & Alcohol Test;
5) vaccination card (three copies);
6) 6 photos size 3×4 mm;
7) 2 copies of the passport document must be translated into Ukrainian language and notarized., 2 copies of temporary / permanent residence permit in Ukraine (if available) and registration of residence (if available);
8) 2 copies of the identification code;
9) folder, 2 files, 3 envelopes with stamps.
More details: https://testportal.gov.ua/zagalna-informatsiya-efi/