Was born on June 29, 1955, in Kherson.
Education: higher, history teacher.
1984-1985 – lecturer at Kherson Pedagogical Institute named after N.K. Krupska.
1985-1987 – postgraduate studies at Odessa University named after Mechnikov. 1987-1997 – lecturer, senior lecturer, Associate Professor of Kherson Pedagogical Institute named after N.K. Krupska.
1997-2000 – doctoral studies.
2000-2002 – Associate Professor of Kherson State Pedagogical University.
2002-2008 – Associate Professor, Doctor of Education, Professor, Acting Head, Head of Department of History of Ukraine and Teaching Methods of Kherson State University.
2008-2011 – First Vice-Rector of Kherson State Maritime Institute, Head of Department of Humanities and Socioeconomic Studies.
September, 2011 till present – First Vice-Rector of Kherson State Maritime Academy.
Certificates of Merit and Awards:
- Certificate of the Regional State Administration, 2006.
- Honorary badge “Excellence in Education of Ukraine”.
- Certificate of Merit of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, 2010.
- Order of Intercession ‘Berehynya’ of the Central Cossacks Headquarters for considerable contribution into training of future maritime professionals, 2011.
- Certificate of Merit from Head of Kherson Regional State Administration on the occasion of the 180th anniversary of KSMA foundation, 2014.
- Certificate of Acknowledgement to Vice Head of KSMA Academic Board, 2015.
- Certificate of Acknowledgement from Rector of KSMA (for receiving honorary guests), 2016.
- Certificate of Acknowledgement from Rector of KSMA (for receiving the President of Ukraine), 2016.
- Order of Princess Olga 3rd degree on the occasion of Science Day, 2016.
- Badge “For Scientific and Educational Achievements”, 2019