Was born on February 21, 1947, Burhunka village, Beryslav district, Kherson region.
Education: higher. Kherson State Pedagogical Institute named after N.K. Krupska, 1972, teacher of biology and chemistry; Higher Party School at the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine, 1981, Kherson Marine College of Fishing Industry, 1995, ship engineering technician.
1965-1969– biology teacher at Novodudchanska eight-year school, Kakhovka district, Kherson region.
1969-1972 – Head of the Department of Komsomol organizations, the first secretary of Kakhovka District Committee LKSM of Ukraine in Kherson region.
1973-1981 – instructor of the Department of Komsomol organizations, the second secretary, the first secretary of Kherson Regional Committee LKSM of Ukraine.
1981-1983 – Chairman of the executive committee of Suvorov District Council of People’s Deputies of Kherson.
1983-1987 – Head of the Department of Science and Educational Institutions of Kherson Regional Committee of Communist Party of Ukraine.
1987-1990 – instructor of the Department of Science and Institutions, instructor of the Department for Party-Building and Personnel Work of the CPSU Central Committee.
1990-1991 – secretary of the Kherson Regional Committee of Communist Party of Ukraine.
1991-1996 – Head of Correspondence Department of Kherson Marine College n. a. Lieutenant Schmidt.
1997-2002 – Head of Kherson Maritime College.
2000-2000 – Vice-Chairman of Kherson Regional State Administration.
2002-2006 – Chairman of Kherson Regional Council.
2004-2005 – Head of Kherson Regional State Administration.
2006-2007 – Head of Kherson Maritime College.
2007-2011 – Rector of Kherson State Maritime Institute.
2011-2018 – Rector of Kherson State Maritime Academy.
2018 till present – Honorary Rector, Adviser to the Rector of Kherson State Maritime Academy.
Certificates of Merit and awards:
- Medal «For Labour Valour», 1976
- Certificate of the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the USSR, 1979
- Order «Friendship of Peoples», 1981
- Honorary title «Honored Worker of Public Education of Ukraine» , 1999
- Badge «Honorary Worker of Sea and River Transport», 2002
- Order «For Merits, 3rd degree», 2004
- Badge «Petro Mohyla» of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine , 2007
- Badge «Honorary Worker of Transport of Ukraine», 2009
- Badge of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine «Ushynskyi K.D.», 2009
- International Order «Cyril and Methodius» of the International Academy of Slavic Writing, 2010
- Order «St. Vladimir the Great, 3rd degree» of Kiev Patriarchate of Ukrainian Orthodox Church, 2011
- Order «For Merits, 2nd degree», 2012
- Order of M.V. Lomonosov, 2012
- Order «For Merits, 1st degree», 2015.
Has about 50 scientific and methodological publications: